Join us - Together, we can make peace happen
With an exponential growth trajectory since 2012 and a promising future, everything we do is embedded in our unique institutional culture. We prise ourselves on our strong participatory ethos, innovative drive and robust evidence-based approaches. We encourage transparency, learning and collaboration. We help each other to achieve our strategic goals while we ensure that we enjoy our day and comradery. All of our staff and consultants share our passion and values.
Inclusion and Diversity
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage an open and inclusive culture which always advocates for diversity! To us, diversity is essential for creativity, innovation and collective wisdom. It enriches our lives, as individuals and as professionals. Our HR decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and organisational fit in terms of needs and common values.
At SeeD we allow you to be your true self and explore your curiosity. It is our priority to make every single staff member to feel welcome and valued! We believe that every person can discover and develop their abilities if you give them the opportunity! We want you to make your mark and to feel proud working with us! We invest in our staff members so that they can reach to the maximum of their capabilities.
Benefits of working with us:
- Get involved in a multicultural team focused on collaboration, trust and respect.
- Work with global partners in the areas of peace and development.
- Professional development with internal and external trainings that suits every staff member’s needs.
- Flexible working hours with remote working option
- Staff retreats and opportunity to travel
- We care for your well-being and offer different types of leave.
- We review salaries to ensure that we provide competitive salaries to our staff
- We run annual staff surveys that help us make SeeD an even better place to work
Administration and Operations Officer
Applications accepted on a rolling basis until 19th December 2022
Paid Internship with growth potential
Applications accepted on a rolling basis until 20th December 2022
Watch this space. New vacancy coming soon: Operations Support Officer vacancy
Finance and Administration Officer (Cyprus)
Applications accepted until 29th July 2022 (CLOSED)
Data Analyst (Ukraine)
Applications accepted until 22th July 2022 (CLOSED)
Project Engagement Officer (CY) - Applications accepted until 01 July 2022 (CLOSED)
For more information, click here: